What is a virtual office?
Don't live near one of our offices? No problem! We can now meet with you via video conference. With video conference, we can still communicate face to face, share documents, have you sign documents electronically, and give you our full attention. All this without you having to travel into the office.
Our video conference and document sharing platforms are completely secure and confidential, so there's no need to worry about your personal information falling into the wrong hands. Interested in learning more? We'd be happy to set up an initial meeting with you to show you how our virtual office works.
What To Have Prepared
- Latest tax return
- Bank account statements
- Non-retirement investments
- IRA and Roth IRA investments
- Workplace savings investments:
- Simple IRA
- SEP IRA
- Wills or trusts
- Cash-value insurance policies
- General idea of monthly expenses
- Any other documents you feel might be relevant to your financial goals